At Pine Tree Veterinary Hospital, we feel strongly about giving back to our community. Here are a few of the ways we contribute to the pets and people of the greater Augusta area.
- On average, Pine Tree donates 200 pounds of dog and cat food per month to the Angel Food Tree (Meals on Wheels for pets) and the Amy Buxton Pet Food Pantry.
- Each year we run a free Rabies clinic for the clients of the Amy Buxton Pet Food Pantry.
- During the holiday season, all members of our team contribute to two holiday baskets for families in need.
- Every summer (with the help of our wonderful clients!) we host a yard sale to benefit two important causes, the Angel Food Tree and the Pets In Need fund. The Angel Food Tree provides food for the pets of senior citizens utilizing Meals on Wheels. The Pets in Need Fund is used to help assist clients in need, primarily focused on the elderly, with funds to help get medications or testing for their pet.
- Every year we donate to several charitable organizations including the Kennebec Valley Humane Society, the Augusta Food Bank, and the Elks Club.